Methods of Payment
We want to make your shopping experience as convenient and secure as possible. That’s why we offer multiple methods of payment to suit your needs.
You can choose from any of the following payment options:
– Credit Card – We accept VISA and Mastercard. When you select this option at checkout, you will be prompted to enter your credit card details securely through our payment gateway.
– PayPal – You can also choose to pay with PayPal. Simply select this option at checkout, and you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete your payment.
– Stripe Payments – We use Stripe Payments as our secure online payment processing service. You can pay with a debit or credit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay with this option.
Please note that all invoices and banking transfers will be made in the name of SUV4X4CUSTOM, our parent company.
Here is the information for SUV 4X4 CUSTOM:
– Dénomination: SUV 4X4 CUSTOM
– Address: 127 Rue Louis Bleriot, 34430 Saint Jean de Vedas, France
– Postal Code: 34430
– Phone: +33 4 67 17 93 68
– SIREN: 820 104 503
– Code APE: 4799A
– SIRET (headquarters): 82010450300017
– Intracommunity VAT number: FR 89 820 104 503
If you have any questions or concerns about our payment methods or invoicing, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To ensure maximum security on our website, we have implemented the following security measures:
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate: This encrypts the data transmitted between our website and our customers’ web browsers, ensuring that no one can intercept or read the data.
PCI compliance: This ensures that our website meets the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, which includes maintaining a secure network, protecting cardholder data, and regularly monitoring and testing our website’s security.
Recaptcha: This adds an extra layer of security to our website’s login process, requiring users to click in the box and complete the sentence/images to ensure that our website is not being invaded by bots or spams.
Regular software updates: We keep our website’s software up-to-date to prevent security vulnerabilities from being exploited by hackers.
Secure payment gateways: We ensure that our website uses reputable and secure payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, or Authorize.net, which employ multiple layers of security to protect our customers’ payment information.
Strong password policies: We highly recommend that our customers use strong, unique passwords and limit the number of login attempts to prevent brute force attacks.
Regular security audits: We perform regular security audits and vulnerability assessments to identify and address any security weaknesses in our website.